Queensview Patient Participation Group
In common with most GP Practices Queensview Medical Centre has a thriving and lively PPG.
Briefly its objectives are to :-
- Improve communication between Practice and Patients
- act as a " Critical Friend " to the Practice
- Fund raise to improve Patient Care
- Support the Practice in improving Patient Care
- Inform Patients of major changes in the Practice
- Foster good relations between Practice and Patients.
We are anxious to attract new members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, ages and orientations.
If you feel able to contribute in any way to these objectives, or would simply like more information,please contact :
or call Roger Goddard on 07748 986517
The Group meets bi-monthly at the surgery on the first Thursday from 6pm until 7pm